|Power BI Desktop for Business Users (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)
|Micrsoft Power BI Reports and Dashboards for Business Users (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)
|Power BI Desktop for Technical Users (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)
|Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
|Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)
|Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
What you will learn
In this course students will learn:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics
- Getting Data in Power BI
- Cleaning, Transforming, and Loading Data in Power BI
- Design a Data Model in Power BI
- Create Model Calculations using DAX in Power BI
- Optimize Model Performance in Power BI
- Create Reports in Power BI
- Create Dashboards in Power BI
- Identify Patterns and Trends in Power BI
- Create and Manage Workspaces in Power BI
- Manage Files and Datasets in Power BI
- Row-level Security in Power BI
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.