This workshop will learn the attendees about how to help teams create value. Attendees will learn about the six components: clarity, impact, results, reliable, conflicts and trust. People will learn why the components are relevant but also how to apply them! The workshop will include many practices attendees can apply the next day already!
The goal of this workshop is to learn attendees about the six components that help teams create value, and have attendees experience and learn about practices that support the six components.
The target audience are people who help teams to become (more) successful. People with roles like team leads, agile coaches, scrum masters, team coaches, senior professionals, and managers often attend the workshop. There is no special knowledge required to attend the workshop.
There are no technical requirements.
Duration: 1 day
- Welcome and Check In
- History of Teams
- Definition of Teams
- Why are Teams relevant
- Art of Teams – Components:
- Clarity, why does clarity matter and how to get clarity
- Impact, why is understanding impact important and how to learn about impact
- Results, what are the results for a team and why care about results
- Reliable, why does teams need to be reliable and how to become reliable
- Conflicts, the different types of conflicts and which conflicts add value for a team
- Trust, the importance of trust and tools to realize trust in a team