This accredited eLearning course provides delegates with a thorough grounding in PRINCE2. Written by QA’s own skilled trainers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course also includes support and examination practice.
PRINCE2 is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- Understand the philosophy and structure of PRINCE2
- Understand the benefits that can accrue from the implementation of a structured project management method such as PRINCE2
- Explain the PRINCE2 process model
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes
- Create a Project Brief
- Create a Project Organization Structure
- Initiate a project and create Project Initiation Documentation
- Appreciate the use of PRINCE2 products and plans
- Apply progress control mechanisms
- Appreciate the principles of PRINCE2 Quality Management
- Apply change control mechanisms
- Realise the importance of Configuration Management
- Use the PRINCE2 Risk Management approach
- Tune PRINCE2 for differing environments
Candidates may choose when to undertake their PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams. For example, candidates must pass the Foundation exam before sitting the Practitioner exam one option would be to take the Foundation exam before attempting the Practitioner eLearning. Alternatively, both exams can be taken when all eLearning content has been completed. Photo ID will be required when taking any PRINCE2 exam. This eLearning product includes online ProctorU examinations.