About this course
The ITIL® Lifecycle Certificate in Service Strategy Course is one of the five modules that fit into the lifecycle stream for ITIL® certification. The course is intended to provide the holders of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management with a practical level of proficiency in the management of the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle and to test and validate this knowledge in the associated exam and certification.
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning
- Individuals in leadership roles that are engaged in managing and coordinating activities within the Service Lifecycle and who are responsible for integrating these activities into a strategic framework
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Service Strategy processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
At course completion
After completing this course, attendees will gain competencies in the following elements of Service Strategy:
- Introduction to service strategy
- Service strategy principles
- Service strategy processes
- Strategy Management for IT Services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Business Relationship Management
- Organizing for service strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing service strategy
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
The exam is gradient, scenario based multi-choice. There are 8 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks. The pass mark is 28 marks from 40 (70%).
- Introduction to Service Strategy – This module addresses the core concepts of Service Strategy in terms of its purpose,
objectives, scope and its relationship to the other ITIL lifecycle stages.
- Service Strategy Principles – This module covers the elements of Service Strategy that are necessary to understand, use and
apply the processes within Service Strategy to create business value.
- Service Strategy Processes – This module covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of Service Strategy processes. It
excludes the day-to-day operation of the processes which are covered in the service capability phase.
- Governance – This unit covers the strategic level concepts of governance as it relates to Service Strategy.
- Organising for Service Strategy – This module covers the concepts of organisational considerations as they relate to Service
- Technology Considerations – This module covers the technology considerations for Service Strategy including service
automation, analytics and technology interfaces.
- Implementing Service Strategy – The ITIL approach for implementing Service Strategy.
- Service Strategy Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks – This module looks at what difficulties and challenges may be
ahead, and what measurements need to be put in place in order to ensure targets are met.
Attendees will receive electronic pre-course reading. Delegates should spend a minimum half an hour reviewing the document and are encouraged to explore all of the links provided for further reading. Success on the course will be enhanced by candidates spending at least 12 hours on reviewing their ITIL Foundation material prior to attending one of the ITIL Intermediate courses
Possession of one of the following is mandatory. Proof of these prerequisities SHOULD be shown when you register for the exam and in any case before any exam results will be officially released by the exam board.
- ITIL v3, 2011 or v4 Foundation.
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge.
Acceptable forms of prerequisite confirmation are as follows:
- A copy of the candidates examination certificate.
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register. You will need to provide the full SCR number (registration/candidate number located on your certificate).
|Pradžios data||Trukmė, d.||Kurso pavadinimas||Egzaminas||Kaina, €||Statusas|
|Užklausti||3||ITIL Service Strategy (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||įskaičiuotas||1700||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||ITIL Service Design (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||įskaičiuotas||1700||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||ITIL Service Transition (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||įskaičiuotas||1700||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||ITIL Service Operations (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||įskaičiuotas||1700||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||ITIL Continual Service Improvement (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||įskaičiuotas||1700||Organizuojamas|