EC-Council’s Essentials Series is the first MOOC certification course series covering essential
skills in network defense, ethical hacking, and digital forensics. Digital Forensics Essentials is one of the foundational programs that help students and early career professionals choose their area of competency or select a specific interest in cybersecurity.
Who should attend?
EC-Council’s Essentials Series programs and certifications build and validate candidates’
skills for their cybersecurity future. It is ideal for IT professionals who are seeking their
foray into the exciting world of cybersecurity. Cyber enthusiasts and students will readily
find the program interesting, challenging and useful.
Tools You Will Learn and Use
L0phtCrack, Netcraft, SQL Injection Detection Tool, Web Application Security Scanner, ARP Spoofing Detection Tools
What You Will Learn
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Information Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Password Cracking Techniques and Countermeasures
- Social Engineering Techniques and Countermeasures
- Network-Level Attacks and Countermeasures
- Web Application Attacks and Countermeasures
- Wireless Attacks and Countermeasures
- Mobile Attacks and Countermeasures
- IoT and OT Attacks and Countermeasures
- Cloud Computing Threats and Countermeasures
- Penetration Testing Fundamentals
Ethical Hacking Essentials is a first-of-its-kind MOOC certification that provides foundational knowledge and skills in ethical hacking with add-on labs for hands-on experience. The course contains 12 modules and add-on labs covering fundamental ethical hacking concepts, including emerging technologies like IoT and OT, cloud computing, etc.