About this course
What do Business Analysts do? What skills and competencies do they require to do their role? This 3-day Foundation level course provides delegates with a ‘whistle-stop tour’ of the role of the Business Analyst who acts as the link between business needs, users and IT within change initiatives.
This 3-day course is fast-paced and through the use of examples and a simple case study introduces delegates to the contribution that a business analyst makes within a business. We also consider the tools and techniques available to Business Analysts to assist them in their role.
At the end of the course you may sit a multiple-choice examination to obtain the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate. This qualification provides a foundation to the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis and covers the knowledge-based element of the qualification.
This course is suitable for anyone new to Business Analysis or anyone wishing to understand the role better, but may be preferable for those having already completed courses in the Diploma stream and/or have some experience (we also offer a slower-paced 4-day version of the same course which you may be interested in should you prefer a less intense, more thoughtful and more interactive introduction to Business Analysis).
This course is ideal as a final course towards the Diploma but also works well as a standalone course for those who want to gain an understanding of the role of a BA.
At course completion
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the skills and competencies required of the business analyst describe how a business strategy is developed
- Adopt a business analysis process modal approach to change initiatives capture business system issues
- Consider the perspectives of key individuals who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe the contents of a business case which would be used to justify a project
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- The role of the Business Analyst – Skills and Competencies Introducing Strategy Analysis
- Introducing the Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management (cont)
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements Delivering the Business Solution Exam
- BCS Business Analysis Foundation Exam (One Hour Multiple Choice)
Ability to commit to some homework (reading and revision) per night during the course (approx. 1 hour per evening)
Delegates will be provided with pre-course reading prior to attending the course. If you have not received your pre-reading material within one week of the start of your course, please contact your Account Manager.
|Pradžios data||Trukmė, d.||Kurso pavadinimas||Kaina, €||Statusas|
|2022-10-26||3||BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||€ 840.00|
|Užklausti||3||BCS Professional Certificate in Agile Business Analysis||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis (inc exam)||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||1||BCS Business Analysis Oral Examination Preparation Workshop||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||4||BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice||Organizuojamas|