The AgilePgM training course is aimed at aspiring and practicing programme managers and team members wishing to adopt a disciplined, flexible and collaborative approach to the management of large-scale business transformation activities (programmes).
Developed by the Agile Business Consortium (formally DSDM Consortium), the new certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Programmes in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Programme Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
AgilePgM provides programme managers with a disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of transformational organizational change, allowing for iterative and incremental delivery of outputs and benefits.
AgilePgM teaches you a disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of organizational change – enabling you to play a crucial role in ensuring a programme captures its vision.
The governance model, contained within the guidance, ensures a programme will capture its vision, whilst empowering teams to work without undue interference. Built on firm foundations, the programme can evolve and react to business change in our increasingly dynamic world.
Anyone involved in agile programmes will benefit from the qualification, but it is specifically aimed at:
- Programme Managers
- Those responsible for implementing change in organisations
- Senior business people who have responsibility for programmes
- PMO Managers
- Project Managers participating in an agile programme
- PMO Staff
- Governance bodies (e.g. financial, strategic, compliance)
- Programme Assurance
- Sponsoring Groups
- Risk Managers
- Procurement Professionals involved in agile programmes
At course completion
- The nature and structure of an Agile programme lifecycle
- Planning to support an Agile programme
- Management and control of an Agile programme
- Communication in an Agile programme
- How people are organised in an Agile programme and how they contribute
- Stakeholder strategies
- The lifecycle of an AgilePgM programme
- The products produced by AgilePgM programme
- AgilePgM roles and responsibilities
- AgilePgM governance
- AgilePgM quality management
- Stakeholder engagement, communication and management
There are no prerequisites for this course although it would be beneficial for delegates to have some practical experience of project work within an Agile environment.
|20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
|20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
|20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
|10969: Active Directory Services with Windows Server
|Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)
|Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)
|Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)
|Active Directory Services with Windows Server (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)