It includes the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam and then takes you beyond the method by giving you additional tools and techniques to become a confident project leader. By working with world-class organisations, we are uniquely able to bring you a course that will give you the best opportunity to develop your project management career and deliver PRINCE2 projects confidently and competently, above and beyond just the syllabus areas.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
This course is intended for project managers and aspiring project managers with at least two years project experience and hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
Delegates should have experience of working in a project environment and have a basic understanding of project management issues.
Delegates will learn how to
By passing the Practitioner exam, candidates should be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2 effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2.
Specifically delegates should:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
The course will cover the following syllabus areas:
Overview, Principles and Tailoring PRINCE2 to the Project Environment
- Difference between embedding and tailoring PRINCE2
The 7 PRINCE2 Principles
- Continued Business Justification
- Focus on Products
- Defined Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn from Experience
- Tailor to Suit the Project Environment
The 7 PRINCE2 Processes
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
The 7 PRINCE2 Themes
- Business Case
- Quality (including the PRINCE2 Quality Review Technique)
- Plans (including the PRINCE2 Product-Based Planning Technique)
- In preparation for your PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, you will undertake:
- An explanation of mechanics of the Practitioner exam, including the different styles of question within the ‘Objective Test Examination’ format
- Examination techniques
- Mock Practitioner questions, using official sample exam papers
- Question and answer session
- Revision of major topics
Applying PRINCE2 in your own projects
- Converting knowledge to action
- Real life application of PRINCE2
- What’s right and wrong
PRINCE2 Practioner exam lasts 150 minutes. You must get 55% of the marks in order to pass and proceed with the other exams. This exam is taken at the end of day 2 of thecourse.
|Pradžios data||Trukmė, d.||Kurso pavadinimas||Kaina, €||Statusas|
|2020-10-16||1||Efektyvus laiko, užduočių ir kalendoriaus valdymas naudojant Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013||220|
|2020-10-19||4||Projektų valdymo profesionalų (PMP) paruošimo programa||840|
|2020-11-09||2||Projekto plano sudarymas, kontrolė ir optimizavimas naudojant Microsoft Project 2013||350|
|2020-11-16||3||Projektų valdymo pagrindai pagal PMI AGILE Practitioner (PMI-ACP) programą||840|
|Užklausti||3||Projektų valdymo pagrindai||530|
|Užklausti||2||Projektų rizikų valdymas||600|
|Užklausti||3||Projektų valdymo pagrindai pagal CompTIA Project+||640|
|Užklausti||2||Projektų komandos valdymas||440|
|Užklausti||3||Prince 2 Foundation||1129|
|Užklausti||2||Projektų kokybės valdymas||440|
|Užklausti||1||Agile: Theory for Practice||250|