About this course
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is a newly developed certification level to support PRINCE2 Agile. The new qualification will fit within the existing content scheme and is intended as another route for candidates to take PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner. The introduction of PRINCE2 Agile Foundation will enable a wider audience to benefit from the positively received guidance on delivering, managing or working within agile projects and project teams, without the need for any prior knowledge of PRINCE2.
Everyone delivering, managing or working within agile projects and project teams will benefit from the PRINCE2 Agile method, without the need for any prior knowledge of PRINCE2.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate and training course is targeted at anyone who is working in the above environments (project manager or otherwise) who currently has not received any training or certification in PRINCE2.
Typical roles could include:
- Project manager
- Project support
- Other PMO roles include
- PMO Officer
- Head of PMO
- Other roles in support of delivery teams
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is also targeted at professionals working in an agile environment who are seeking more structure and governance to their current delivery work.
Typical roles could include:
- Scrum master/agile coach
- Delivery team member (eg developer)
- Product owner
- Product manager
At course completion
What are the benefits for individuals looking to take the course?
The benefits of PRINCE2 Agile Foundation include:
- It’s accessible to any professional who wants to deliver agile projects or is part of a wider agile project delivery team.
- Achieve a world-renowned agile project management certification.
- Learn the basics of PRINCE2 and understand how to tailor the method in an agile context.
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin.
What are the organisational benefits of adopting PRINCE2 Agile?
Some of the benefits for organisation adopting PRINCE2 Agile:
- Deliver demonstrable value earlier within projects.
- Enable disciplined flexibility.
- Reduce the risk of poor-quality products through incremental and iterative delivery.
- Promote transparent working practices throughout the project team.
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed-book exam
This course uses a combination of theory, discussion and practical exercises to ensure delegates feel confident in the application of the concepts. The initial mandate for the project will be developed into a project plan. This plan will be used to control the project from feasibility through to closure, using agile techniques to deliver the project on time, on budget.
The course will cover the following topics:
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An introduction to agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and agile
- What to fix and what to flex
- Agile behaviours and the PRINCE2 principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2 themes
- Agile and the PRINCE2 processes
- Focus areas
QA reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without notice to the customer.
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience.
All of the above prerequisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attending, course 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure because this course builds upon knowledge and skills covered in that course.
|Pradžios data||Trukmė, d.||Kurso pavadinimas||Kaina, €||Statusas|
|Užklausti||2||PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Certificate in Agile Project Management (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certificate in Agile Project Management (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||5||PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner Certificates in Agile Project Management (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||2||PRINCE2: 2017 Foundation (inc. examination) (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||5||PRINCE2: 2017 Foundation and Practitioner (inc. examinations) (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||PRINCE2: 2017 Practitioner (inc. examination) (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||Organizuojamas|