This course offers you an introduction to Oracle Database 12c database technology. You will learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. Discover essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and create database objects.
- Understand SQL statements, as well as the Oracle Relational Database.
- Use SQL Developer.
- Write reports using SQL statements.
- Manipulate data in relational tables and save the data.
- Understand the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language.
- Write reports using SQL Statements
Benefits to You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
- Forms Developer
- Functional Implementer
- System Analysts
- Application Developers
- PL/SQL Developer
- Familiarity with data processing concepts and techniques
- Familiarity with programming languages
Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
Restricting and Sorting Data
Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
Displaying Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
Using the SET Operators
Managing Tables using DML statements
Introduction to Data Definition Language