This Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop will teach you how to evaluate your own recovery requirements. You’ll develop appropriate strategies for backup, restore and recovery procedures from provided scenarios. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Develop appropriate backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs.
- Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to disk and tape.
- Employ Oracle Database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures.
- Diagnose and repair data failures.
- Use Flashback Technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures.
- Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Data Warehouse Administrator
Configuring for Recoverability
Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
Backup Strategies and Terminology
Improving Your Backups
Using RMAN-Encrypted Backups
Diagnosing Database Failures
Restore and Recovery Concepts
Performing Recovery, Part 1
Performing Recovery, Part 2
RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup
Performing Tape Backups and Restores
Using Flashback Technologies
Using Flashback Database
Managing Backup Space or Transporting Data
Duplicating a Database
RMAN Performance and Tuning
Backup and Recovery Workshop