This course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in software testing. It is accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS), and follows the syllabus specified by the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB).
It covers the fundamentals of testing: definitions of testing standards, planning, managing the lifecycle, reviews and the tools available. Techniques for creating tests are described and practised. It culminates in a one-hour multiple choice examination for the BCS Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. Successful candidates will also gain the ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level, a globally recognised qualification.
Delegates should already have a basic working knowledge of IT and an understanding of the testing role in software development.
Who should attend:
• Anyone currently involved in testing or about to move into a testing role will benefit from attending this course
• Those wishing to attain the BCS Foundation Certificate in Software Testing and/or the ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level should also attend.
Those delegates taking the examination will need to spend some time each evening on revision and example examination questions. The amount of time required will depend on experience, but delegates should be prepared to spend a minimum of 1-hour each evening.
Foundation Level professionals should be able to:
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques; analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Write clear and understandable incident reports.
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses; assist in the selection and implementation process.
Fundamentals of software testing
- Basic Elements
- Testing Definition
- General Principles
- Testing Process
- The psychology of testing
Testing throughout the software life cycle
- Software Development Models
- Test levels
- Types of testing
- Regression Test
- Inspections and testing process
- Inspection Process (review)
- Static Analysis by tools
Test design techniques
- Test development process
- Categories of test design techniques
- Specification-based techniques (black-box)
- Structure-based techniques (white-box)
- Experience-based techniques
- Choosing test techniques
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risk Management
- Incident Management
Tool support for Testing
- Types of Test Tools
- Effective use of tools: potential benefits and risks
- Introducing a tool into an Organization
|Pradžios data||Trukmė, d.||Kurso pavadinimas||Kaina, €||Statusas|
|2017.09.07||2||ISTQB-BCS Foundation Certificate in Software Testing||€ 900||Populiarūs|
|2017.09.18||2||International Usability Testing||€ 900|
|2017.10.03||2||International Mobile Testing||€ 900|
|2017.10.16||5||ISTQB Advanced Test Manager||€ 1,480||Populiarūs|
|2017.10.30||1||International User Acceptance Testing||€ 750|
|2017.11.07||4||ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst||€ 1,300||Populiarūs|
|2017.12.18||3||ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst||€ 1,200||Populiarūs|