In this course delegates will learn to describe and verify Cisco data center fundamentals, describe Cisco data center virtualization, describe Cisco data center storage networking, describe Cisco data center unified fabric, describe and verify Cisco UCS.
Knowledge similar to that covered in Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) helps prepare the learner for a CCNA Data Center exam certification. It covers Data Center Cisco technologies, including Unified Computing / virtualization and Unified Fabric (Nexus product family and Storage Networking). Interworking with Catalyst 6500 and non-Cisco products for the virtualization of the computing environment will also be covered. The course reflects the need to onboard a variety of learners who may be specialized in some of the Data Center technologies, but who need to be able to perform in a broader role.
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Fundamentals Concepts (11 lessons)
- Module 2: Data Center Unified Fabric (5 lessons)
- Module 3: Storage Networking (8 lessons)
- Module 4: DC Virtualization (4 lessons)
- Module 5: Unified Computing (7 lessons)