Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) helps prepares the learner for a CCNA Data Center exam certification. It covers the Cisco Data Center networking components and technologies.
- 1.0 Describe How a Network Works
- 2.0 Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Data Center Switches
- 3.0 Implement a Data Center IP Addressing Scheme
- 4.0 Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Routing on Cisco Nexus Switches.
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network (7 lessons)
- Module 2: Implementing a Switched Network (6 lessons)
- Module 3: IP Addressing (4 lessons)
Module 4: Routing on the Cisco Nexus Switch (4 lessons)