It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- CCNA Security Certification
- any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA).
- Describe and implement Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA).
- Describe and implement Advanced Malware Protection (AMP).
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers
Cisco Web Security Appliance
Cisco Cloud Web Security
Cisco Email Security Appliance
Advanced Malware Protection for Endpoints
Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module