This eLearning course provides delegates with broad, self-paced training to prepare them for the APM IC examination, aligned to the APM Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition, without the additional costs and time requirements associated with attending a traditional classroom based event.
Once purchased, the eLearning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this time frame.
It will enable delegates to:
- Appreciate all 27 examinable elements of the APMP syllabus
- Identify and select the necessary tools, best practice techniques, and control mechanisms to manage a project
- Demonstrate an understanding of the phases of a project life cycle
- Design a project management team
- Practice exam style questions, with topic specific mini quizzes, module level tests, and a mock exam.
- No prior knowledge is required for this certificate.
- Delegates should expect to undertake at least 15 hours of eLearning in order to be fully prepared for the APMIC examination.
- Explain project, program and portfolio management
- Understand the phases of the project life cycle
- Define a project’s context
- Define project success criteria
- Define a project organization structure
- Identify project stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks and issues
- Produce a business case
- Scope a project
- Apply quality management techniques
- Collate a project management plan
- Apply change control mechanisms
- Recognize the importance of configuration management
- Communicate effectively
Module One: Project Management in Context
Module Two: Planning and Project Strategy
Module Three: Executing the Strategy
Module Four: Techniques
Module Five: Business and Commercial
Module Six: Organisation and Governance
Module Seven: People and Profession
Module Eight: Examination Guidelines
This eLearning product includes an online ProctorU examination.
ProctorU is a live online proctoring service for test takers taking exams remotely.
Upon request, our QA exam team will email over details of your exam code and instructions on how to book through ProctorU.
ProctorU exams require photographic identification at the time of taking your exam, this can be in the form of a passport, driving license or a work ID, which would need to include your name and a photograph.
Please note: candidates are required to give 72 hours’ notice when choosing a date and time to book their exam (if scheduling less than 72 hours in advance a small fee would be incurred)