- What is Agile? And why use DSDM?
- Philosophy, Principles, and Project Variables
- Preparing for Success
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- The DSDM Process
- The People – DSDM Roles and Responsibilities
- The DSDM Products
- Key Practices – Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control Throughout the Lifecycle
- Other Practices – Iterative Development, Facilitated Workshops, Modeling and Prototyping
Agile Project Management Foundation Examination
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
There are no prerequisites for this course although it would be beneficial for delegates to have some practical experience of project work within an Agile environment.
While not required, delegates are encouraged to visit the Agile Business Consortium’s website and start to become familiar with the framework.
|Pradžios data||Trukmė, d.||Kurso pavadinimas||Kaina, €||Statusas|
|2020-09-21||5||20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012||1500|
|2020-10-05||5||20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services||1500|
|2020-10-12||5||20411: Administering Windows Server 2012||1500|
|2020-11-02||5||10969: Active Directory Services with Windows Server||1500|
|Užklausti||5||Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1500||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||5||Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1500||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||5||Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1500||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||5||Active Directory Services with Windows Server (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1500||Organizuojamas|
About this course
This two-day APMG accredited course provides participants with a basic grounding in the DSDM Agile Project Management framework. The courses includes the APMG Agile Project Management Foundation exam.
Presented by skilled lecturers with extensive experience in the practical application of Agile project management, the course includes examination coaching and practice using sample questions.
This course does not cover the Scrum Framework.
Delegates should set aside time to revise for the Foundation exam in the evening after the course lecture finishes. Revision includes studying the course handbook and working through sample exam questions.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Set up an Agile project
- Identify appropriate people for Agile roles
- Define increments and time boxes to keep a project on track
- Manage a Solution Development Team
- Communicate with business stakeholders in a project environment
- Use Agile techniques, including prioritization of requirements to ensure on-time project delivery
- Identify risks to delivery of projects managed using the DSDM Agile approach