This Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated course covers 7 days worth of content in only 5 days. It consists of the Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop Ed 1 course (5 days) and the Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop Ed 1 course (2 days). In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
This course will will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture and you will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance. You will also be provided key information on how to install and administer Oracle Database 12c.
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Gain an understand of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Benefits To You
Discover how you can effectively install and manage an Oracle Database instance. Create a container database and provision pluggable databases to support your business needs. Benefit from learning how to configure the Oracle Network Environment to perform database maintenance.
- Manage Oracle Database Storage structures
- Gain an understand of the Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Install Oracle Database 12c software
- Upgrade database to Oracle Database 12c
- Create an Oracle Database
- Create a container database
- Monitor the Database
- Manage Database Performance
- Implement Database Auditing
- Configure the Database Instance Such That Resources Are Appropriately Allocated Among Sessions and Tasks
- Schedule Jobs to Run Inside or Outside of the Database
- Configure Oracle Net Services
- Configure your Database For Backup and Recovery Operations
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Manage the Oracle Database Instance
Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
Oracle Software Installation Basics
Installing Oracle Database Software
Creating an Oracle Database by Using DBCA
Oracle Database Management Tools
Managing the Database Instance
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
Administering User Security
Managing Database Storage Structures
Managing Undo Data
Managing Data Concurrency
Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
Backup and Recovery Concepts
Backup and Recovery Configuration
Performing Database Backups
Performing Database Recovery
Performing Database Maintenance
Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overview