About this course
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure. This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
At course completionAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
Module 1: Introduction to Azure
This module explains cloud computing, and compares cloud computing and on-premises. It also lists the advantages of cloud computing including, scalability, availability, and elasticity. Finally, this module compares public, private, and hybrid clouds.
- Overview of cloud technology
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with Azure portals
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
- Azure management services
Lab : Using Azure Resource Manager to manage Azure
- Using Azure portals
- Using Azure Resource Manager features via Azure portal
- Using Azure PowerShell
Module 2: Implementing and managing Azure networking
This module explains how to implement and manage Azure networking.
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
- Overview of Azure networking in an infrastructure as a service (IaaS) version 1 (v1)
Lab : Using a deployment template to implement Azure virtual networks
- Using GitHub to deploy the Azure Resource Manager template from the Azure portal
- Deploying the Azure Resource Manager template from Microsoft Visual Studio
Lab : Configuring connectivity between the IaaS v1 and IaaS version 2 (v2) virtual networks
- Using a PowerShell script to Connect IaaS v1 and IaaS v2 virtual networks
- Validating virtual network connectivity
Module 3: Implementing virtual machines
This module explains how to implement virtual machines.
- Overview of IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Planning for Azure virtual machines
- Deploying Azure IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Authoring Azure Resource Manager virtual machine templates
- Overview of IaaS v1 virtual machines
Lab : Deploying Azure IaaS v2 virtual machines via Windows PowerShell and Azure portal
- Using Azure portal and a Windows PowerShell script to deploy an IaaS v2 virtual machine
- Validating the outcome of the deployment
Module 4: Managing virtual machines
This module explains how to manage virtual machines.
- Configuring virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machine disks
- Managing and monitoring Azure virtual machines
- Managing IaaS v1 virtual machines
Lab : Managing virtual machines
- Configuring availability
- Implementing desired state configuration
- Implementing storage space–based volumes
Module 5: Implementing Azure Web App services
This module explains how to implement Azure Web App services.
- Introduction to the Azure App Service
- Planning for Azure Web App deployment
- Implementing and maintaining web apps
- Configuring web apps
- Monitoring web apps and WebJobs
- Implementing mobile apps
- Overview of Azure Traffic Manager
Lab : Implementing websites
- Creating web apps
- Deploying a web app
- Managing web apps
- Implementing Azure Traffic Manager
Module 6: Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
This module explains how to plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
- Planning storage
- Implementing and managing storage
- Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Planning for and implementing Azure Site Recovery
Lab : Planning and implementing storage
- Creating and configuring storage
- Using Azure file storage
- Protecting data with Microsoft Azure Backup
- Protecting infrastructure as a service (IaaS) virtual machines with Azure Backup
Module 7: Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
This module explains how to plan and implement Azure SQL Database.
- Planning for storing relational data in Azure
- Implementing Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database security
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database business continuity
Lab : Planning and implementing data services
- Creating, securing, and monitoring a Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Migrating a Microsoft SQL Server database to the Azure SQL Database
Module 8: Implementing PaaS cloud services
This module explains how to implement platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Planning, creating, and deploying PaaS cloud services
- Managing cloud services
Lab : Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Deploying a platform as a service (PaaS) cloud service
- Configuring deployment slots and Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Monitoring cloud services
Module 9: Implementing Azure Active Directory
This module explains how to implement Azure AD.
- Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
- Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium Storage
Lab : Implementing Azure AD
- Administering Active Directory AD DS
- Configuring single sign-on (SSO)
- Configuring multifactor authentication
Configuring SSO from a Windows 10 computer
Module 10: Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
This module explains how to manage Active Directory in a hybrid environment.
- Extending on-premises Active Directory into Azure
- Implementing directory synchronization (Azure AD Connect)
- Implementing federation with Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Web Application Proxy
Lab : Implementing and managing Microsoft Azure Active Directory synchronization
- Configuring directory synchronization
- Synchronizing directories
Module 11: Implementing Azure-based management and Automation
This module explains how to implement Azure-based management and Automation.
- Implementing Microsoft Operations Management Suite
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation Runbooks
- Managing Automation
Lab : Implementing Automation
- Configuring Automation accounts
- Creating runbooks
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
|Pradžios data||Trukmė, d.||Kurso pavadinimas||Kaina, €||Statusas|
|2021-11-08||5||20533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions||1500|
|2021-12-13||5||20487: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services||1500|
|Užklausti||1||Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||900||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||Implementing an Azure Data Solution (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1200||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||4||Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1400||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||5||Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1500||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||2||Designing an Azure Data Solution (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1100||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||3||Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1200||Organizuojamas|
|Užklausti||2||Migrate SQL workloads to Azure (nuotolinė klasė - ENG)||1100||Organizuojamas|